Wednesday, March 11, 2009

twitter addicts

Man I just wanna say something real quick...let me preface this by saying I am a big fan of Jay Electronica. I think dude goes in something crazy on the lyrics. Now, twitter is the new kid on the block. That's fine by me, so I follow this cat on twitter. LITERALLY, this dude twitters like every other minute! He twittered that he had to quit twittering so much before he got banned! WTF part of the game is that? I'm all with the new tech and all, but come on fam. I had to quit following my man cause he was taking up too much shit. I guess my point is the world is outta control, not just rap!

P.S. In the slim chance Jay you see this, dont take it personal..even if you do I'll be the "bitch" and apologize since men dont do that. I just think the shit is pretty outraegous


swaaaaaaaazz

No comments:

Post a Comment