Friday, February 27, 2009

The Weave is Gone!!!


So, after 8 yrs I finally decided to cut the dreadlocks. As you can see i'm rocking the mini mohawk with the batman symbol. Word to Boobie Gibson. No, I didnt keep the dreads in a bag. Its funny how attatched everyone else has become to my hair, but I'm not. I feel great. I'm on some new year new look shit. Word to Obama change is good. The thing I am most pissed about is I have to start my hat collection ALL OVER. Which is bullshit, cause I have a lot of damn hats and none of them are cheap. So, if anyone wants some dope ass New Era fitteds and can wear a size 8 lemme know and we can work something out. Once I get a better camera I'll be taking more pics to let you see the full glory, but you at least get the point with this. But, honestly there is something to be said about someone with the batman symbol on their head. Let's you nukkas know I aint PLAYIN! Thats it for know. Special Ed, and Buckshot on deck tonight. Shit should be live.
swazzy

No comments:

Post a Comment